Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Proto bike getting closer to fruition....so to speak!

So here is a video I finally finished on the long term project bike. It's a 550 Yamaha Seca from 1981. So yea older engine technology, although it is overhead cam. The engine is bone stock for the exception of my polishing the piston tops for more deflection. I have a lot to read within the video which will take a lot of pausing or just replaying it. Should you be interested!
I will implement much of the tech I've established from this dude on my current rebuild of the SV650 especially if I use the SV1000 engine as I would like to get way better mileage from the bike than those engines currently get, especially in the winter. I'll have my on board ability to change PWM which even in closed loop maintains the measurement I choose on board.

No comments: